TQG is proud to partner with community and technical colleges and universities to meet the training needs of individuals, businesses, and other local, state, and regional employers. This truly synergistic partnership has allowed APN members to have a large impact on corporate and workforce development initiatives. Our APN is an excellent vehicle for all higher education institutions that want to:
• Expand curricula to include Lean Six Sigma and Project Management blended learning.
• Expand their Academic programs, Continuing Education, Corporate Training and Contract Training.
• Add personal development courses via the WinAtWork® series of products.
• Add new revenues and profit sources.
• Partner with “The Performance Improvement Learning Company” for safety, value, ease, speed, flexibility, and growth over time.
• Increase your economic value to the community.
• Generate additional revenue and tap into new growth
• Use TQG’s turn-key, blended learning programs in
your own organizations.
• Local access to internationally recognized blended e-Learning solutions.
• Citizens equipped with skills useful in both their professional and personal lives.
• A local resource to support economic development.
Do you desire to create a culture of excellence and continuous improvement, but don’t know where to begin? Welcome to the Center of Excellence (COE)—a partnership model with Gateway Technical College and The Quality Group (TQG).
Work gets done in all organizations through processes. Processes inherently have waste. Through the systematic application of Lean Six Sigma, process waste is eliminated. Lean Six Sigma has generally been applied in the manufacturing sector to achieve production and cost efficiencies. When Lean Six Sigma is successfully applied to the processes in education, the results are improved student experiences, reduced operating costs, more satisfied employees, and better operating performance.
The COE serves as the national and regional training hub for educational partners seeking to use the Lean for Education training platform to help build a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
Download our PDF Flyer for more information.
THE QUALITY GROUP
-- Lean for Education
-- Lean for Healthcare
-- Virtual Lean Six Sigma GB & BB
-- Quality Tools Online - In book format
The Quality Group is proud to announce our New LSS blended curriculum, Lean for Education. Improve your processes and stand above the competition.
Our Virtual Lean Six Sigma GB and BB classes are helping our APN members answer the call to provide certification training for their students.
Get answers to your questions. Call Carol Dierdorff @ 800.772.3071
Have a Technical Support need? Call Brian Wolf @ 404.843.1072
Twitter - @TheQualityGroup
Facebook - TheQualityGroup
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved